Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Considering

I am considering a long seris of posts that would be the first novel I wrote and has never had any takers.  I finished writing it way back in December of 2006!  Two and a half years before I joined twitter.  
So, what do y'all think?  Should I do it?
If I get enough views maybe someone will pick it up or maybe I can put it on Kindle/Nook/Google play books (sorry Apple fans if you ever read Apple's EULA entirely, you wouldn't use them either)
In book format it is about 400 pages so loads and loads of posts.
Leave a comment and if the overwhelming response is positive I'll start the process.
Maura
For all things me MauraAlwyen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-7-2024

  Its been a bit so a personal set of updates, a bit of venting, and answering some questions I get asked regularly. How am I doing? This qu...