Tuesday, August 30, 2022

The end of Twitter

If you are reading this I have removed the twitter app from my phone and have no plans to go back on the platform.
I fell deeply in love with a mutual follower ages ago.  That big announcement I have talked about was supposed to be about the merging of housholds, but that looks like it was just a dream.  As a result for my own personal mental health I am stepping away.  I can afford to do that and they can't.  If you have guesses as to who, keep them to yourself, and please let them be.  They made a choice and I wasn't it, it was their call though not mine.
Is it possible they could change their mind?  Yes, but that's on them.
If you want to find me my email is on my website and comes directly to my phone.  I'm also on Telegram, and Discord.  Basically look for my logo to know it is me.
Don't hesitate to pop in and say "Hi" I get very loney here by myself.
Thanks for the memories until we meet again.
Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-7-2024

  Its been a bit so a personal set of updates, a bit of venting, and answering some questions I get asked regularly. How am I doing? This qu...