Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Victim 18 Post 51

She heads out the door, around the corner and down the back staircase. Out on the street she heads across the park and catches a bus across town. Several buses later she’s standing at the corner of Gravois and Lindbergh. She walks along Lindbergh heading toward O'Leary's, hoping that Po’s old neighbor is right and he frequents it every night. At five thirty she walks up to the parking lot and starts looking for his car, a bright yellow sixty-five Dodge Dart. It doesn’t take long to find in the lot and she heads inside. She walks up to the bar and orders a Coke then leaning back against it she scans the bar for her prey. She spots him sitting at a table by a window, a glass of beer in front of him. She gets out three pieces of gum and starts chewing. She actually detests gum but feels it both important to the part and to help disguise her own voice. Summoning up her courage she walks over to him.

“Hi I’m Jen, you here alone?”

He eyes her for a few moments before he says anything to her.

“Yea, but you can sit down if you want, it gets kind of dull being alone.”

Wren pulls out a chair opposite him, hangs her jacket over the back and sets her pack down next to it as she sits down.

“I know what you mean but I haven’t been alone in a while. Not since I ran away from home anyway.”

“Ran away, why’d you do that?”

“Mom’s an alcoholic and dad’s abusive. When my older brother joined the army to get away from it I was left alone with it. I finally had enough of it and left.”

“So where’s home anyway?”

“Des Moines, been on the road for two weeks and can’t say I’ve had more fun.”

“Aren’t you afraid the cops will find you and haul you back?”

“Nah, I’m seventeen and all I have to do is make it another month and I’ll be eighteen. Then they can’t take me back.”

A waitress walks up and sets a plate down in front of Po.

“I didn’t know you were expecting someone or I’d have held the order mister.”

“That’s all right I just walked up and he looked lonely. Could I get a burger and some fries.”

“No problem.”

“Got some money then I take it?”

“A little I try to eat breakfast and dinner only so it’ll last though.”

“How are you paying for a place to sleep or do you just sleep wherever?”

“Silly if there is one thing I’ve learned it’s how to get a room somewhere. You see, I find a place like this one and a lonely looking guy, get to know him a little and offer him some free pussy in exchange for a place to spend the night. So far it’s worked almost every time.”

“Almost?”

“Well I was up near Hannibal the other day and the guy I had gotten to know turned out to be gay. Didn’t like women at all, did buy me dinner though so it wasn’t a total loss. So how about it, want some free pussy?”

“Tell me what I do with you in the morning?”

“I hit the road as soon as you're up. No strings, no attachments, I just vanish from your life.”

“I’ll take you on then, and I’ll even pick up your meal.”

“Cool, once we’re done then?”

“Anxious little thing aren’t you?”

“Never been with an Asian before, kind of interested in what it’s like.”

They sit and make small talk through dinner, until they’re ready to go and they head out to Po’s car. He fires it up and they hit the road. They make a right onto Lindbergh and drive along to Manchester where he makes another right. Wren pays attention to each turn he takes ensuring she knows just where she is at all times. Soon he makes a left down a heavily tree lined street and after a short while another left, she knows that she is somewhere around Warson woods, or Ladue when he pulls into the driveway of a home that definitely needs a lot of handy work. He hits a garage door remote and pulls into the garage closing the door as he pulls in.

“Well what do you think?”

“Needs a little work but looks promising so far.”

“I got it cheap but I figure it’s worth it. Come on, I'll show you the bedroom.”

“Eager for that free pussy huh?”

“You could say that. I haven’t had a good lay in some time. How do you feel about oral?”

“Giving or receiving?”

“Both.”

“Well in that case I’m in favor wholeheartedly. To be exact I really like to deep throat but I expect to have a nice hard orgasm while sitting on your face.”

“Not a problem in the world there.”

He leans over and wraps an arm around her shoulder drawing her to him. He looks into her eyes as his lips find hers. His kisses are soft, caressing and almost reassuring as his other hand works its way under her tank top. He softly caresses and kneads her breasts through the satin of her bra as his kisses linger longer. Soon her top is bunched up under her arms as he finds the hook at the front of her bra. Undoing her bra he slips his hand around her now free breasts one by one alternating between them.

“You know it’s getting hot in here, why don’t we go inside where we can get more comfortable.”

“Whatever you say Jen, you’re providing the fun and games for the evening.”

His words send a chill of hate through Wren and she climbs out of his car then carefully but quickly removes her top and bra while he gets out. She steps up to the door and turns the knob stepping through it backwards so he continues to get a good view of her front. She needs to get him in a position where she can get into her bag to finish her job. She knows if you dangle a carrot in front of a donkey it would follow you anywhere so she is using the best carrot she has, her bare chest. He walks up to the door wrapping an arm around her waist before stepping up to the same level as her. He holds her close as he plants his lips firmly around her right nipple. Drawing her tighter to him with his arm as if trying to pull her deeper into his mouth. He sucks on her nipple until she feels weak in the knees and without thinking is moaning from the attention. He changes nipples and repeats what he is doing until involuntarily she enters a state of orgasm almost collapsing on the spot from its intensity.

“I can tell you are going to definitely be a lot of fun.”

He steps around her grabbing her by one breast as he leads her inside and down a hall. At the end of the hall they enter a bedroom, where wrapping an arm around her waist he resumes kissing her lips and strokes his hand up and down her satiny soft back as he gently caresses her. Knowing she has a part to play in this she sets her bag and clothes down then starts undoing his work shirt exposing his hairless chest beneath. She runs her hands along his ribs causing him to twitch slightly from the tickling. She pinches and rubs his nipples as he had been doing to her just moments ago. Soon she pulls his shirt out of his pants and off of his shoulders. She loosens his belt and undoing his pants lets them drop to the floor as he does the same to her skirt. He pops off his shoes and steps out of his pants as Wren steps out of her skirt and leads him closer to the bed. At the edge of the bed she pulls his underwear down and playfully pushes him back onto the bed. She bends down and finishes removing his underwear then stands before him in nothing but fishnets and combat boots looking down at him. She reaches out and starts to very gently stroke his penis bringing his full attention to her. She playfully lets it slip from her hands as she takes a step away from the bed.

“What are you up to?”

“I just need to get something from my bag before we get too intimate.”

“Condom? What the heck got to be safe don’t we.”

“That’s right we’ve got to be safe.”

She goes over to her bag and unzips it reaching in as she looks back over at him.

“Ever have a vibrator up your ass while you're being screwed?”

“No.”

“It really adds to the guy's excitement, really gets the prostate going and makes your load really huge. Want to give it a try?”

“I’m open to new things.”

“Good, close your eyes and count to ten and I’ll bring over a big surprise.”

He closes his eyes and starts counting slowly as Wren pulls out her pistol.

“Three.”

She walks back over to the bed standing about four feet away from his feet.

“Five.”

She raises the barrel.

“Six.”

Turns on the laser sight.

“Seven.”

Lowers the dot to his forehead.

“Eight.”

Wraps her other hand around the grip.

“Nine.”

Takes a deep breath.

“Ten.”

He opens his eyes for the last time.

“Surprise.”

The tiny pop and his cut off scream is all that is heard. Wren steps back over to her clothes and pulls on the skirt. Her bra finds its way on as Po’s body makes the eerie guttural gurgling sounds as his last breath struggles to escape from the confines of his body. She pulls on her tank top as the acrid smell of blood starts to permeate the entire room. She picks up her jacket and bag then checking out a back window finds it is still too light outside to leave. She lingers around for another half an hour being careful not to touch anything. She knows from a forensics class she took in college that so far nothing she has touched will leave any traceable fingerprints due to the constant use of the items. As she roams around she finds a set of keys hanging near the back door clearly marked with this house's address. She picks them up, careful not to touch the wall as she does. Again she glances out the window and determines it to finally be dark enough and heads for the front door.

She steps out the door locking it as she goes and is thankful for the new moon. Shouldering her pack with jacket inside she heads down the street as she works her way back to Manchester. At Manchester she heads left toward the city. Half a mile down the road she finds a service station with only a few lights on and with a quick check to see that no one is watching she slips in behind it. Hiding between two parked cars she slips the pack from her back and opens it up. She pulls out her clothes and purse then removes her wig and puts it in her bag. She quickly follows with her boots and fishnets, then her skirt and top. She pulls on her shorts, socks and shoes then sits down with a mirror from her purse to remove her makeup. Makeup and nail polish removed, she pulls on her tee shirt and frees her hair. She looks around to make sure she has everything then sets off on her way again. Soon she comes up on Mc Knight and heads left until she hits Clayton road and continues on toward the city. Her next big landmark comes when she crosses Forest park. She finally walks up to the door of Margaret's apartment and opens it at one thirty in the morning.

The lights are on the television playing in the next room as she walks through the entryway. She steps into the living room to find Norman and her mom slumped against each other on the sofa hand in hand heads leaning back over the back of the sofa. She sets her bag down behind them and stares at them for several minutes. Tears are just starting to run down her cheeks when her mom opens her eyes and looks up at her. She practically jumps out of the sofa letting Norman fall to the side as she does.

“Wren! We were so worried about you! We had no idea where you had gone, your bike still here, no calls, we have been trying not to assume the worst.”

“It’s okay mom, I didn’t think to call. I’ve had a lot on my mind the last four hours. I’m sorry, I never should have done this to you. I was trying to spare both of you the hurt, horror, and guilt of my actions and all I did was make it worse for you.”

“I told you before, I knew who you were when I asked you to marry me and I will help you where I can. Finding the bike and your superhero suit here really made us both scared.”

Wren wound up in a tight hug between them as they started shedding tears of joy at her return.

“Would you care to fill us in on what has happened tonight?”

Wren leads them into the kitchen and they all sit down around the table as she unwinds her tail of the night's events. It is hard for her to admit to Norman just how far she had gone before she did in Po and it only makes it worse seeing his face as she tells him. She explained everything, leaving nothing out until she was standing behind them in the living room.

“Norman, I’m sorry in so many ways, about worrying you, about what I did. I’m so sorry, I let you down as a wife and as a friend. I practically committed adultery on you all the while you're sitting here balling your eyes out worried sick about whether I’m alive or dead.”

“Wren, I forgive you. It’s not like you were intending to have sex with him and besides number one it’s not like he hasn’t seen you before and number two it’s not like you haven’t shown that much to total strangers at Uncle Mike’s.”

“And I think you were paying way too much attention to my work when you went with me.”

“What did you expect me to do locked inside a box with nothing to do for hours on end!”

“I’m sorry I ever did that to you. I pray more for forgiveness on that than on anything else I have ever done.”

“I didn’t…I mean I shouldn’t have brought that up.”

“Ladies, I think we ALL need to get some sleep. Some of us need to work tomorrow.

Wren I hope you’re still in the mood to perform what you talked about because you have me totally aroused. Now if we could all get to bed.”

“One thing before you go. Do you have a vibrator?”

“No mom we don’t. You have one we could borrow?”

MauraAlwyen.com follow the link and help support a struggling artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-7-2024

  Its been a bit so a personal set of updates, a bit of venting, and answering some questions I get asked regularly. How am I doing? This qu...