Monday, December 12, 2022

Victim 18 Post 55

A NOTE OF CAUTION!!! From here to close to the end of the novel the story gets very brutal!  Don't say I did not warn you!

November the ninth Bruce has joined us and has provided a place for our parties. His uncle owns a piece of ground just outside of Rolla but lives in California. It will be his when he turns twenty-one and is free to use it as he pleases in the meantime. We will all be going down to see if it is suitable tonight.

November the twelfth, we spent the weekend cleaning up around the land and we have some good ideas on what to do. We found the old shed has all the tools we need for the work and in a clearing at the bottom of the hill from it we found an old tire from an earth mover or something. How it got there we don’t know but Adam had the idea of burying it part way and using it to tie our sacrifices to. It took some work to get it in place but we think it will be worth it.

November eighteenth, Jimmy joined us this weekend his knowledge of bondage techniques should prove quite useful to our endeavors. Juliana and Rachel proved themselves with their catch this weekend. It was a pity she didn’t survive, such a pretty young cheerleader too. Oh well, life goes on she shouldn’t have been such a tease and appreciated what she had.


“Hey guys listen to this, I think Clarence is a cross dresser!”

“You’re kidding! Really?”

“December twenty-seventh, Hacker stopped by today and nearly caught me dressed up. I thought I was safe with mom at work and being alone. He came to the back door which I didn’t realize was unlocked at the time. When he came in I had my back to the door folding laundry for mom. He asked if I was home, fortunately the furnace kicked on at the same time and I was able to disguise my voice enough to make him think I was mom. I had to tell him I wasn’t home and should be back in an hour or two. Thank heavens I look so much like mom when I’m dressed!

January first, mom bought me a pair of three inch red patent baby doll pumps for my birthday! I didn’t even realize she knew! She said she found some of my clothes in the back of my closet just before Thanksgiving and has been watching me to see what I was up to. She felt that the shoes would look good with some of my things and would be a good ice breaker for a heart to heart conversation. We talked for a good three hours going over the pros and cons of my alternate life. After a while she was reassured that I wasn’t gay and told me she could accept me however I was. She did say that not to worry if she let out a laugh now and then at first though. She told me that she had read a lot of books on the subject and did all the research she could before she felt comfortable confronting me. Then she really surprised me and told me she would help me pick out an outfit and do my make-up so we could go out and celebrate my birthday! It was great! She had checked around and found a bar that was accepting of cross dressers and that’s where she took me. We had a wonderful time just me and her, two girls out on the town. She even introduced me as her daughter Clarisse.”


“See what I mean he is definitely a cross dresser!”

“Definitely but, it also means you have to be extra careful not to try and sneak up on him only to be ambushed by her.”

“I agree with Norman, extra care should be exercised with him.”

“Well I seldom get that close to my prey.”

“Five times so far out of sixteen that’s right at a third of your hits. I wouldn’t say seldom.”

“That is right Wren, you have somewhat of a pattern established.”

“Well by the time I finish this I think I should have as much of an understanding of him as I do elk. It’ll make life simpler and safer.”

“Speaking of safety, I almost forgot to tell you that the delivery company called this afternoon and the rest of the gear is to be delivered tomorrow at ten in the morning.”

“Alright I’ll have to leave here just before you then in the morning.”

“Wren, I think it is time for us all to get to bed. You can take the drive with you to read while you wait in the morning.”

They all take Margret’s advice and head toward their bedrooms leaving the big computer on with the sound down to capture anything that happens overnight.

“So do you really think you will find anything of any use to you in those files?”

“I’m not really sure but, I do know more about him now than I did before.”

Wren is up and showered by four the next morning. She takes the laptop and plugging it in, sits down at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and once again starts reading through Clarence’s journal.



March thirty-first Easter Sunday, I woke early this morning to find a lovely pastel pink Easter dress with white nylons, a pair of white slingback pumps and a matching purse laid over the back of my desk chair.

I showered, dressed and put on my make-up then headed downstairs to breakfast. Mom was already up and had out some doughnuts and coffee sitting on the table. She said after church we would go out to Easter brunch. She also informed me that she had taken the week off during my spring break and wanted to know if Clarisse would like to go to Chicago with her for the week. The only stipulation was that during the entire trip only Clarisse could be along. She wanted to spend the week with her daughter. Of course I readily accepted her invitation. So in one week we’ll be heading to Chicago where for seven days I can be Clarisse and leave Clarence behind. She told me that it’s not that she likes her more but that she always wanted a daughter but with dad’s running out on us she never got the chance. She also said that I seem happier since I get to express myself more, that I don’t seem so uptight. I guess she’s right, I do feel more relaxed than I used to. The last few months being able to come home and slip into a pair of hose with a skirt and heels has been really liberating. It has been such a relief not to have to hide myself or things from mom and to have her so totally accept me for both who and what I am.

April fourteenth, what a week it has been! I never knew my mom could be so much fun! Our first day out we spent seeing the sights and just hanging out. The next day we got brave and slipped into a one piece swimsuit and hung out by the indoor pool. Monday we went shopping on the magnificent mile and went to a local dance club near our hotel. We had a little too much to drink but the real thrill was that this guy started hitting on us! Not wanting to reveal myself I played the flirting game right back at him. I was flattered when he asked me to dance and readily took him up on the offer. My luck was it was a slow dance and I soon was in a close embrace with him. I could feel his boner pressing into me and his hand grabbing at my ass. He took mom out next and I watched him do the same with her. I saw him whisper something in her ear and I could distinctly read her lips saying no. We left soon after and when I asked what was up she informed me that he wanted to know if the two of us would be up to a mother daughter threesome!

After that we stuck to regular restaurants and touristy type places, we didn’t drink anymore either so we didn’t come that close again.

All in all I really enjoyed my week with mom as Clarisse. I hope we can do it again next year, maybe we could even go somewhere warm or exotic so I don’t have to bundle up and could wear some shorter skirts.

April twenty-eighth, two thousand and two what a fucking weekend! The girls found us a real treat for our first party of the year. A pair of identical twins thin shapely things with great racks and the tightest pussies and asses I’ve ever had my dick in. We tied one to the tire and suspended the other between trees by tying a rope between two trees and laying her across it then hauling her legs up and apart. Her cunt and asshole were right where they needed to be while her head hung back leaving her mouth in a perfect position. We were able to use them well into the night before we all slipped into our sleeping bags around the fires. When Saturday morning came around Hacker was already taking head from the one suspended in the trees. As the guys woke up they naturally went straight where the action was. I went where there was less business only to discover she had expired overnight. It was quite sometime into the day before the treed girl realized we weren’t touching her sister. She started screaming her sister's name whenever her mouth wasn’t filled. Po eventually told her to shut the fuck up that her sister was dead and to just take her fucking without the hysterics. She actually lasted through the day and evening passing sometime after dinner.


Wren skimmed ahead faster not wanting to read too many of these entries, not wanting to know that her death was just as planned and expected as all the others.


To help support Maura MauraAlwyen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-7-2024

  Its been a bit so a personal set of updates, a bit of venting, and answering some questions I get asked regularly. How am I doing? This qu...