Friday, July 16, 2021

Welcome!

So this is blogging?

At this point I have 12 years of tweeting under my belt so micro-blogging is an old hat.  This will give me space to address those issues that just don't fit in 280 characters though.

So some disclaimers:

All typos are painstakingly created and possibly not acknowledged.  I have severe arthritis in my fingers from a lifetime of physical work on top of juvenile onset arthritis--aka I was born this way.

All opinions unless noted are my own and you do not have to agree with them.

If you are going to troll me, please be intelligent about it or you just make yourself look a fool not me.

I am fine with well reasoned discussion, but do not tolerate trolls who just want to argue.

“cite sources” people—I am not Google, if I had to look it up you can too.

Please before following check my Bio

I am an Anarcho-capitalist/collapsitarian so politics can be messy.

What will I blog about?

Who knows, even I’m not sure what I'll tweet from day to day, I may have opinions on the news, politics, legal opinions, tool reviews, short stories I have written, or I may serialize a novel I've been working on--time will tell.

Will I have a blogging schedule?

Good question, my life is a weird mix of busy, busy, busy, and watching grass grow at this time.  That said the plan is to post on Saturdays with occasional random bits thrown in-between.

Have a great day and blessed be. 😁

-Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment

New kitchen tool take 1

So I've gotten several new tools for the kitchen recently and this one just this last week.  I am trying to get back to more scratch coo...