Monday, October 24, 2022

Quick update

I'm a bit behind on posting the next section of Victim 18, and continuing with Universal Basic Health Care.
Mostly I've been battling depression here lately.  Jobe is not quite as talkative but is talking--their job is the big issue on that right now.  Aside from depression, work has been weird as I spent two days mucking through sewage in a four family unit's basement...flushable wipes are in fact NOT flushable.  And Saturday had me on the road from 06:30 to 21:15 because I had to pick my grand-daughter up from another state or my son would have lost his visitation time--no one else could swing it so Maura to the rescue!
Anyway, more Victim 18 should get uploaded tonight and I am formulatimg the post on how to pay for UBHC.
Catch y'all later,
Maura

PS: keep praying for Jobe, their job has them like totally stressed out dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-7-2024

  Its been a bit so a personal set of updates, a bit of venting, and answering some questions I get asked regularly. How am I doing? This qu...