Monday, September 25, 2023

9-25-2023

I am still here and still alive.  I know I've been really quiet most of the month and I've gotten a few messages wondering if I am okay.

Work has had me going in typically an hour early most days trying to keep up with things, and get ahead of others--when you're the boss you have to do what you have to do, but we are now entering the "catch up season".

I've also been in my head a lot of late--some intentionally with meditation, other times involentarily--I'm awake 17 or 18 hours a day, and of those I am with other people about 2 or 3 hours, so I have a lot of time to just think, overthink, and process.  I've been doing a lot of both physical and mental purging for the last several weeks.  So in the silence I've been getting a lot of cleaning done, cleaning that fell behind during by most down points over the last year--I have been culling the dust-bunny population and over the next few weeks at this rate I should have a dust-bunny mass extinction event--as well as ridding myself of baggage, things, and ideas, that no longer serve me.  I am at this point a different person than I was in the Spring and way different than a year or two ago.

I have acquired a nice dining room table during a basement cleanout of one of the buildings my employer manages.   I was really surprised that the set was just abandoned as it is in really good shape and obviously was a higher priced set.

Yes the shelves beyond the table get moved in the future, they got put there when I moved in but I have another home planned for them soon.

I cleaned my bookshelves, removed books that got missed when Once Wife (OW) moved out last year and I added them to the boxes of stuff that is building up to go to her.

This last weekend I started deep cleaning my kitchen so when/if I get back to doing cooking videos I can actually show more of the kitchen.

I decided to tackle a set of bins and boxes that OW had stacked up and said everything in the stack belongs to my son--the stack of stuff denied that accusation.  Turned out most of that stack was in fact garbage.

I got some new wall hangings that are tin signs for the living room--yes my decorating is rather eclectic.

This coming weekend I'll be picking up Buttercup, so probably not a lot of cleaning this weekend.  With picking her up I'll transport several containers of stuff to OW.  We should be quite a sight transferring stuff from one car to another as we meet halfway between our homes--not that we are not welcome in the other's home it just keeps me from driving 14 hours round trip to acquire Buttercup.

I now should have the last of my divorce papers in hand so later this week or early next I can take off a little early and file them finally.  Once filed four to eight weeks later I should be unwed.

I have recently been told I am a Phoenix as much as I have crashed, burned, got up, brushed off the ash, and reinvented myself in the last year.  I have also been told I am a Unicorn?  So are you reading this or imagining this as that makes me a mythical creature and do mythical creatures write blog posts?

A few tenants I know well and a couple of coworkers, are trying to get me to go and meet people and maybe date again, but for now I am just planing on staying in full hermit mode.  There will be no one else for me.  Over the next few months I'll see where I stand on my social media, my writing, my shop, etc, if I keep going on those or commit digital suicide and become a hole in the internet.

God has told me not to give up on them.  I've been told things will be okay.  My psychic attributes have been coming back on line after decades of repression.  There is so much I would love to share that I have been told, and shown, but I have been told not to share those things yet.

So for now that brings things up to date.

Maura out

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-7-2024

  Its been a bit so a personal set of updates, a bit of venting, and answering some questions I get asked regularly. How am I doing? This qu...